We take the time to understand your needs both personally and professionally and offer the following benefits:
At Pet Medic Recruitment we work with client practices all over the UK. Our database holds a comprehensive list of veterinary vacancies across the country which enables us to match perfectly your skills and requirements to the best-suited roles.We appreciate that everyone is an individual and our friendly and experienced team will take the time to listen and discuss your career aspirations. We believe that we are able to offer a unique and bespoke service to our candidates – whilst retaining the personal touch we have the resources and professional services that you would expect from a leading recruitment consultancy.
- Quick and easy application process
- Job alerts tailored to your requirements
- Open and honest communication and feedback
- Expert support and advice
- Detailed information about all roles to make an informed choice
- A responsive and reliable recruitment service
- Weekly locum payment run for peace of mind
- Advice and guidance in line with career aspirations
- A reputable brand and recommendations from the largest integrated veterinary services provider
- Exclusive access to all locum shifts for the CVS Group
- Extensive opportunities across multiple species
We appreciate that there are times when you are busy during the working day so we ensure we contact you at a time convenient to you – our service is never intrusive. We value our integrity and you will find us honest in our approach – we will never try to shoehorn you into a position that doesn’t fit. We will only ever suggest roles that we believe are right for both you and the client.
Becoming a locum has some real advantages – you will have the opportunity to select when and where you would like to work. You can expect excellent rates of pay, the opportunity to build up your experience with varied employers and the freedom of being your own boss. It can be a great solution to returning to work after a break or when travelling – or simply to work around your lifestyle.
We believe the reasons that our locums come back to work for us time and time again are:
- Our ability to secure competitive rates of pay
- Our ability to provide you with suitable work on an ongoing basis
- Our knowledgeable, efficient and friendly team
There are a number of options available to locums in terms of how you decide to work. At Pet Medic Recruitment we can provide you with advice on the type of roles we have available and the different ways in which you can be paid eg Umbrella Company, Ltd Company, PAYE etc.
If you are looking for a permanent role then Pet Medic Recruitment offer an efficient and straightforward service to assist you in finding the most suitable role. We treat all applications in the strictest confidence and never send out your CV without your permission.
We receive new job vacancies on a daily basis and work with veterinary employers all across the UK. Positions range from entry to senior level and our clients include; independent veterinary practices, corporate veterinary groups, charities and commercial. If we don’t have the right opportunity waiting for you we can proactively search the market for the right role.
We can also give you advice on preparing your CV and support with pre-interview preparation.
For more information please contact us or complete our registration.