We take the time to understand your professional needs as an employer and offer the following benefits:
- We guarantee an efficient and reliable service
- Provide access to industry experts and specialists
- Open and honest communication and feedback
- Transparent fee structures, no hidden charges or unexpected fees
- An easy and compliant way of engaging locums without administrative hassles
- Full candidate screening
- Compliant and competent staff
- A reputable brand with recommendations from the largest integrated veterinary services provider
We are a focused and committed team dedicated to providing you with the right solution the first time – delivering placements in a cost-effective manner. We are committed to ensuring Pet Medic Recruitment is the veterinary professional’s agency of choice.
At Pet Medic Recruitment we take great pride in delivering a service that we believe is second to none. Our approach to engaging locums will ensure that you receive the most cost-effective and flexible solution when taking on temporary staff.
Unlike those agencies that combine their fees within their daily charges, with Pet Medic Recruitment you will know exactly how much you are paying to us and how much the locum will receive.
Our service includes:
- Right-to-work checks, reference, RCVS check together with skills assessment on every candidate
- Candidates fully briefed on your requirements
- Simple invoicing
- On-going assistance throughout the locum placement
- No notice period – assisting you in greater workforce flexibility
- We are able to offer a cost-effective solution for your permanent recruitment needs too – we adopt a no placement, no fee approach.
Our experienced team is able to offer a full recruitment service tailored to your bespoke needs – including searching our extensive database for appropriate candidates, advertising, shortlisting and utilising our web-based offering. We can pre-screen and interview candidates to ensure the service you receive is always of the highest quality. We undertake pre and post placement reviews, as part of our ongoing commitments to ensure a quality driven service.
In addition, if the candidate you employ through Pet Medic Recruitment for any reason turns out to be unsuitable you can be assured that within the first 12 weeks you will either be entitled to a free replacement or a refund on a sliding scale.
If you need further information regarding the services we offer, or you would like to discuss any of your requirements with us, then please do not hesitate to get in touch, one of our experienced consultants will be happy to help.